BootMed Plus is a premium live CD that can do many of the same tasks as BootMed, but with only a few clicks. BootMed Plus also comes with built in video tutorials. Try it out today, risk free – BootMed Plus costs only $3.99 and comes with a “No Questions Asked” refund policy.
Before you read the tutorials, I cannot stress the importance of making regular back ups. I suggest using MyPCBackup, an online back up utility. MyPCBackup is easy to use and comes with a free version. Even if you mistakenly delete an file, you can recover it from your MyPC Backup.
What can BootMed Do?
- Troubleshoot Windows Boot Problems
- Copy files from a computer that will not boot to a pen drive or external hard drive
- Scan for viruses with
- Make a forensic image of a damaged or corrupted hard drive with dd-rescue and recover files from the image
- Recover deleted files with:
- Recover a deleted partition with TestDisk